Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post but at no extra cost to you. All opinions are by Centmatters.
Is it your dream to make money even when you are sleeping, but don’t know where to begin? Your goal is valid and can come true if only you know how to make money through affiliate marketing. Well, you’ll have to put in some work but once the systems are all set, you’ll be earning even when sleeping. This piece expounds on the best affiliate programs:
Best Affiliate Programmes 2020: How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is all about referring a service or a product by sharing it with your audience through a blog, website, or social media platforms.
You get paid or earn a commission every time somebody performs an action or buys the product or service using your unique link.
As an affiliate marketer, you are a salesperson for multiple companies. You can promote as many companies as you want. And, your job is to help these companies make sales so that you can earn a commission.
The beauty of affiliate marketing is that you can promote numerous products and earn a decent commission each time those companies make sales through your affiliate links.
What are Affiliate Programs?
Affiliate programs also referred to as associate programs, are arrangements in which online-based merchants pay an affiliate marketer specific commission as a reward for their contribution towards the merchants’ sale.
The most appropriate way to get an affiliate program is to visit an affiliate platform or marketplace. Peruse your favorite niche to get the best money-making affiliate marketing program.
Here is how it works:
How Affiliate Marketing Works
The seller issues every affiliate a unique link to easily trace the person that was responsible for the sale made.
When somebody clicks on that link, a tiny file known as a cookie is stored on their device.
These affiliate cookies help the sellers to credit the sales back to the right people. The cookies usually have expiration dates. Some can take 24 hours and others take weeks, months, or even years.
The longer the cookies can last, the better – as the affiliate will receive the payment even if the buyer takes longer to purchase the product.
How to Start Affiliate Marketing
Here is how to start affiliate marketing in a simplified way:
- Choose a platform
- Select your niche
- Search for credible affiliate programs to join
- Start creating excellent content.
- Start driving traffic to your sites.
- Obtain clicks on your affiliate link
- Transform those clicks to sales
One of the best ways to begin affiliate marketing is to promote the products you are most familiar with. Products you have tried and used in the past or the ones you are currently using and can benefit your audience.
Also, you can promote the products and services that you have not used. But make sure you conduct in-depth research and show how these products will benefit the audience. It’s good to have an idea of what you are promoting.
Affiliate marketing is a balancing act. Remember, you are trying to build your credibility while trying to make money. Be willing to go the extra mile and give your audience what you think your followers deserve.
How to Find the Best Affiliate Marketing Programmes
In case you are wondering how to find credible affiliate marketing programs, you have a few options. Not all companies offer these marketing programs. Some organizations run their programs while some use affiliate networks.
How Affiliate Marketers Get Paid
After they connect the buyer and the sellers, affiliate marketers get rewarded.
And, it is not a must for the customer to buy a product for the affiliate marketer to receive a kickback. They can get paid for simple actions like filling a form, subscribing to a program, and even simply clicking through to have a look at the sellers’ site.
Really! Yeah, It’s that awesome!
Now you know why so many people all over the globe are starting blogs, YouTube channels, and online ventures. If you have not begun any online initiative, you’re missing out.
Depending on the specific program, the marketer’s contribution to the merchant’s sales is assessed differently. The affiliate gets paid in the following ways:
Pay per Sale (Highest- Paying Affiliate Programs)
This is a standard structure for affiliate marketing. The affiliate receives a certain percentage of the commodities’ selling price after the customer buys the product. The marketer must get the buyer to purchase the product before they receive compensation.
Some of the best ‘pay per sale’ affiliate programs include:
- Website building platforms affiliate programs like WordPress, Wix, Weebly etc
- Web hosting affiliate programs such as Hostgator, Bluehost, Hostinger etc
- Ecommerce platforms like AliDropship, Shopify etc
- Freelancer services marketplace like Fiverr.
- Online Courses and learning management platforms like Thinkific, Teachable, Udemy etc
- Leads, landing page, and email marketing platforms like LeadPages, GetResponse, Aweber, ConvertKit, ClickFunnels etc
- SEO tools like SemRush, SpyFu, etc
- Social Media Platforms such as PromoRepublic.
- Influencer Marketing tools like NinjaOutreach
- Marketplace like Amazon Associates
Pay Per Lead
Also called Cost Per Action (CPA), the affiliates get compensated, depending on whether there was a conversion. The marketer must convince the customer to visit the seller’s website and fulfill the desired action.
The action can include, downloading files or software, subscribing to the newsletter, filling out a contact form, or signing up for specific tutorials.
Some of the best Pay Per Lead Affiliate Programs include:
- Born to Sell
- Personal Capital
Pay per Click
This program’s primary focus is to motivate the marketer to redirect customers from their marketing platform to the seller’s website.
The affiliate has to attract the consumer to shift from the affiliate marketer’s website to the seller’s website.
The affiliate is rewarded depending on the surge in web traffic.
Some of the best ‘Pay Per Click’ affiliate programs include:
For new bloggers:
- Google Adsense – Traffic requirements are none. The minimum payment threshold is $100.
- Skimlinks – Traffic Requirements is zero and the minimum payment is $65.
- Propeller Ads- Traffic requirements are also zero and the minimum payment you can withdraw is $5.
- Infolinks – You can join with no traffic too and the minimum payment is $50.
- Revenue Hits – To join this one too, you don’t need to have any traffic and you can withdraw your payments when you hit $20.
For Seasoned bloggers who have generated considerable monthly traffic to their blogs:
- Media.net – Traffic requirements are 5,000 monthly views. Their minimum payment threshold is $100.
- Ezoic – Your website must have 10,000 monthly visitors and their payment threshold is $20.
- AdThrive – To join AdThrive you need 100,000 monthly visitors and the minimum payment threshold is $25.
- Mediavine – You need 50,000 monthly visitors to be accepted and the minimum payment $25.
- Outbrain – Traffic requirements are crazy, 3 million and the minimum payment threshold is $50.
Other Top Affiliate Programs:
These affiliate programs are also great options for bloggers that want to make money with their blogs. There is no harm in trying them out
- Amazon Associates – No traffic required to join
- CJ Affiliate by Conversant – No prior traffic required to join
- Viglink – No prior traffic required
- affiliate network
Affiliate marketing programs have strict terms of service which you must adhere to like having a cookie with a particular timeframe. Some programs do not enable you to buy pay-per-click ads using the company or the product name. So, be sure to read and understand the terms and conditions before you join any program.
How to Create a Strategy to Promote your Affiliate Offers.
Affiliate marketing can help you escape poverty while you are still sleeping. In other words, they provide a perfect passive income.
But you must be willing to roll up your sleeves and dig deeper to set up the funnels.
Create a perfect strategy. To make a decent amount of money with these programs, you need to make people do the actions they want or buy the target products.
Therefore, before you join them(even the ones that don’t require prior traffic), have a clear strategy of how you’re going to promote them. Decide whether you’ll be getting traffic organically through SEO, social media, emails, or influencer marketing, and then, get the ball rolling.
If you decide to write reviews to help people understand the program, write good reviews. The success of your affiliate programs will significantly depend on your review’s quality. Get up-close and personal in your reviews. Share your experiences in your social media posts, videos, or in your blog.
To write individual reviews, give honest opinions based on your experiences with in-depth knowledge of the services or products. To sound authentic, be very open when talking about the products.
Talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly. If you do so, you will win your followers’ trust because they know they can trust you.
Always remember that earning your followers’ trust is critical in your affiliate marketing campaigns.
Build trust by restricting the number of affiliates you are promoting. You can promote the products you use personally only and stick to your area of specification.
So, if you’re just starting out as a freelancer, here are some of the best programs to join:
30 Best Affiliate Programmes for Beginners
As a freelancer, or a designer, you can begin with the following affiliate marketing programs:
You make a commission of 10% per sale. The cookie length is 30 days.
For each sale the company makes through your link, you get a commission of 30%.
With Webinar Jam, you get a 40% commission for every sale the company makes through your link.
ScreenFlow for Mac
You can make a commission of 15% for every sale. The cookie expires after 90 days.
You make a commission of 40% for every sale.
The commission you get with Bluehost is $ 65 for every referral you make
The commission you make for every signup ranges from $ 50 to $ 125.
You get a commission of 20% for every sale.
You can make a whopping $ 100 for every sale.
You make a 20% commission for each sale every new customer makes and 10% for every sale the existing customers make. The cookie’s shelf life is 30 days.
The commission you can earn is 20% for each sale.
You make a commission of 10% for every sale. The cookie expires after 60 days.
You make a 10% commission for every sale for each sale the customers make in the first year.
Make a commission of 35% for every sale plus 5 % two-tier. The cookie lasts for two months.
Pretty Darn Cute Designs
You make a commission of 25 % for every sale plus 5 % two-tier. The cookie length is sixty days.
White Oak Creative
For every lead you make, you earn a commission of 10%. The cookie lasts for one month.
You can receive a 30% commission for every sale each new customer makes. The cookie lasts up to 30 days.
You earn a commission of 200% for each sale.
Earn a commission of 4% for every sale. Their cookie has a shelf life of 30 days.
You can make a commission of up to 85%, or 8.33% per sale on an annual subscription.
The commission is $ 10 for every lead you make.
You earn a 30 % commission recurring every month.
You earn a commission of $ 5 for every lead and $ 100 for each sale the company makes through your unique affiliate link. The cookie lasts for 45 days.
You earn a commission ranging from $ 30- $ 60 for every sale. Their cookie length is two months.
You make a commission of 10 % per sale. The cookie expires after 45 days.
You Earn a commission of 15% for every sale. The cookie length is 120 days.
You make a commission of 10 % that will be reoccurring each month for the next nine months.
You earn a 50 % commission for each sale and up to $ 30 for every referral.
You make a commission of 15% for every sale. The cookie length is 90 days.
You earn a commission of 25 % for every sale.
If you plan to do affiliate marketing using social media, here are the best programs to join:
Best Affiliate Programs For Social Media Channels
Some of the best affiliate programs for Youtube Channel, Pinterest, and Instagram include:
The Best Affiliate Program for Youtubers
If you have a Youtube channel, here are the best affiliate programs you can try to make some quick bucks:
- eBay partner network
- Amazon Associates
- Custom Affiliates
Best Affiliate Programs for Instagram
After building up your following on Instagram, you can monetize your Instagram audience through these programs:
- ShopStyle Collective
- Max Bounty
- CJ Affiliate.
The Best Affiliate Programs for Pinterest
A Pinterest account can make you some money. Join these programs and promote them on Pinterest:
- Belle & June
- Rug Source
- Designer Living
- Thrive Market
- Green Kids Crafts
- Revelae Kids
- Farm Foods
- Fun and Function
- Organic Baby Food Shop
- Active Campaign
- Mister Art
- Integrity Botanicals
Before we dive into the best programs for bloggers, let’s look at some of the profitable niches to consider if you are still in the planning phase.
The Most Profitable Niches for Affiliate Marketing
When starting a blog, you need to think of the most profitable niches. That way, your hard work will never go unrewarded. Here are the most lucrative niches to try:
- Relationships/Online dating
Home & Family Niches
- Home security
- Baby products
- Web hosting
Wealth & Money Niches
- Debt Settlement
- Credit card
Health and Wellness Niches
- Weight Loss
- Organic products
- Essential oils
- Personal development
- Sports betting
- Event Tickets
After finding a suitable niche for your blog, the next step is to join a few of the following affiliate programs to monetize your blog.
Best Niche Marketing Affiliate programs
Here are the best affiliate programs for each and every niche:
Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
WordPress Affiliate Programs
- WP Engine
- WP Rocket
- CSS Hero
- WP Forms
- Elegant Themes
- Updraft Plus
Fashion Affiliate Programs
- Worth Collection
- Browns Fashion
- Hugo Boss
- This Dog’s Life
- Daem Watches
- Pretty Little Thing
- Goat Fashion
- Heiress Beverly Hills
- Jonas Studios
Credit Repair Affiliate Programs
- Capital Bank
- Identity IQ
- Lexington Law Credit Repair
- Cura Debt Credit Repair
- Experian Credit Repair
- National Debt Relief Credit Repair
Financial Affiliate Programs
- Lending Tree
- Barclays US online Savings
- Peer Street
- Ally Invest
- Lending Tree
Fitness Affiliate Programs
- IdealFit Affiliate Program
- MonkiiAffiliate Program
- Titan Fitness Affiliate Program
- Reebok Fitness Program
- All Volleyball Affiliate Program
Best Music Affiliate Programs
- Piano For All Music Affiliate Program
- Guitar Centre Music Affiliate Program
- Musician’s Friend Music Affiliate Program
- AudiMute Music Affiliate Program
- Thalia Capos Music Affiliate Program –
Real Estate Affiliate Programs
- HomeAway Affiliate Program
- Realtor Affiliate Program
- Real Estate Affiliates Affiliate Program
- Buildium Real Estate Affiliate Program
Weight Loss Affiliate Programs
- Keyto Affiliate programs
- Weight Watchers Affiliate Program
- Cinderella Solution Affiliate Program
- Custom Keto Diet Affiliate program
- Nutrition Forest Affiliate Program
- FitLife Brands Affiliate Program
- Nutrition Forest Affiliate Program
Sports Affiliate Programs
- Go Pro Affiliate Program
- Gainful Affiliate Program
- Leather Head Sports Affiliate Program
- Jump Sport Affiliate Program
- Under Armour Affiliate Program
- Play Your Court Affiliate program
Christian Affiliate Programs
- Mozaico Affiliate Program
- PureFlix Affiliate Program
- Christian Source Affiliate Program
- Bein Harim Tours Affiliate Program
- Judaica Webstore Affiliate Program
- S & S Worldwide Affiliate Program
- Ivy Robes Affiliate Program
Solar Affiliate Programs
- Tesla Affiliate Program
- Inergy Solar Affiliate Program
- Solgaard Affiliate Program
- SunPower Affiliate Program
- Goal Zero Affiliate Program
- Soliom Affiliate Program
- SunPower Affiliate Program
Pets Affiliate Programs
- Embark Pet Affiliate Program
- Paw.com Pet Affiliate Program
- Zooplus UK Pet Affiliate Program
- FurHaven Pet Products Affiliate Program
- Whistle Pet Affiliate Program
- Holista Pet Affiliate Program
- Ollie Pet Affiliate Program
- Brain Training For Dogs Affiliate Program
Personal Development Affiliate Programs
- Audible Affiliate Program
- Inner Talk Affiliate Program
- Panda Planner Affiliate Program
- Freedom App Affiliate Program
- Tony Robbins Affiliate program
- Manifestation Miracle Affiliate Program
- MasterClass Affiliate Program
Dogs Affiliate Programs
- Furbo Affiliate Program
- This Dog’s Life Affiliate Program
- Raised Right Pets Affiliate Program
- King Kanine Pet Affiliate Program
- Dog Med Laser Affiliate Program
- Bark Potty Affiliate Program
Education Affiliate Programs
- Over To You
- Discount School Supply
- Seat Sack
- The Linux Foundation
Supplements Affiliate Programs
- Seed Affiliate Program
- Life Extension Affiliate Program
- Driven Nutrition Affiliate Program
- Balance of Nature Affiliate Program
- Earth Turns Affiliate program
- Vitamin Shoppe Affiliate program
- Brain MD supplements Affiliate program
- Vitacost Supplements Affiliate program
Baby Products Affiliate Programs
- Baby Sleep Miracle Affiliate program
- Bloom Baby Nursery and Baby Products Affiliate programs
- Hatch Collection Baby Products Affiliate Program
- Happiest Baby SNOO Smart Sleeper and Baby Sleep Solutions
Affiliate Programs for Travel
People travel a lot nowadays. It’s no wonder many niches and sub-niches such as hotels, flights, luggage, clothing, insurance, tours are very profitable. So, you have a lot to choose from.
Here are the top affiliate programs for travel:
- Kayak Affiliate Program
- World Nomads Travel Affiliate Program
- Lonely Planet Affiliate Program
- Airbnb Affiliate Program
- TripAdvisor Travel Affiliate Program
- Agoda Travel Affiliate Program
- Skyscanner Travel Affiliate Program
- Royal Caribbean Affiliate Program
- Amazon Associates Affiliate Program
- Expedia Affiliate Program
- Booking.com Affiliate Program
- Anantara Resorts Affiliate Program
- G Adventures Travel Affiliate Program
Affiliate Programs for Home improvement
- Burke Decor.
- Modern Bathroom.
- Riverbend Home.
Gardening Affiliate Programs
- Hoss Tools
- Botanical Interests
- Urban Leaf
- Forestry Suppliers
- Seeds Now
- Power Planter Australia
- Click & Grow
Affiliate Program Gaming
- Alienware Gaming Affiliate Program
- Gaming Affiliate Program
- Logitech Affiliate Program
- WarGaming.net Affiliate Program
- Zygor Guides Gaming Affiliate Program
- Nvidia Affiliate Program
- Modded Zone Gaming Affiliate Program
- Bose Affiliate Program
- Into The AM Affiliate Program
- Razer Affiliate Program
- Final Mouse Affiliate Program
- Microsoft Gaming Affiliate Program
Affiliate Program Software
As an affiliate marketer, you need an affiliate program software to help you pay affiliate commissions, trace your partner’s activities, and build your referral program.
Here are the top affiliate program software:
- Post Affiliate Pro
- Affiliate Wp
- Lead Dyno
- Pitch box
- Invite referrals
Affiliate Programs Makeup
If your niche is about beauty and fashion, here are affiliate programs you can join.
- Olive Young Health and Beauty Affiliate Program
- Stila Cosmetics Affiliate Program.
- Spencer Barnes LA Makeup Affiliate Program
- SunDaily Skincare Affiliate Program
- Yves Rocher Makeup Affiliate Program
- XLASH Cosmetics Affiliate Program
- Elizabeth Arden Makeup & Skincare Affiliate Program
- Alpyn Beauty Affiliate Program
Best VPN Affiliate Programs
- Panda Security Affiliate program
- Express VPN affiliate program
- Nord VPN affiliate program
- Norton VPNaffiliate program
- Avast Affiliate Program
- Fastest VPN affiliate Program
- TunnelBear VPN Program
Best Job Board Affiliate Programs
- Ziprecruiter Affiliate Program
- TEFL Academy Affiliate Program
- Indeed Affiliate Program
- 360 Training Affiliate Program
- Monster Affiliate Program
- Fiverr Affiliate Program
- Resumes Planet Affiliate Program
- Interview Questions Affiliate Program
Home Decor Affiliate Programs
- Baloo Blankets
- Brentwood Home
Best Golf Affiliate Programs
- Amazon Associates Affiliate Program
- Teeoff Affiliate Program
- American Golf
- Rain or Shine Golf
- Global Golf Affiliate Program
- Trendy Golf
Online Dating Affiliate Programs
- Christian Mingle Affiliate Program
- eHarmony Dating
- The Devotion System
- Elite Singles
- Match Dating
If there is a company that is related to your niche but not on this list, you can visit their site to find out about it. Most big companies usually have these affiliate programs on their website.
If you discover a company that you love doesn’t have an affiliate program, you can reach out to the owners and talk to them. They may be glad to begin a plan with you, maybe by giving you a unique coupon code to share with your loyal followers.
You will get a good deal if you are among the first people to inquire and have a distribution channel in place. For example, reach out to the seller of new fitness products if you blog on wellness and health.
Wrapping it Up
Making money with affiliate marketing programs is no longer a pipe dream. It can come true, but you will need to do a lot of weightlifting when starting.
But after that, the money will be coming in even when you are snoring your days away. Be willing to put in the hard work, and you will go laughing all the way to the bank.
This post contains affiliate links.